Friday, June 25, 2010

Flowers around Home

My wife and I enjoy growing flowers at our residence. Below are some of the flowers we are enjoying.
 
An impatient and begonias in the planter on the front porch

This and all the other geraniums we bought from our brothers' greenhouses.

In these white geraniums, I like the little tint of red
in the center of each flower.

I very much like this color combination, too.

This is an Easter lily that comes up every year for us outside.

Last but not least, we also enjoy growing tomatoes. This particular plant will produce yellow tomatoes which my wife likes for eating fresh.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, great to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how many times I have thought about you lately, Tim, so it's interesting that I have found you again. I'm glad to see that you and your wife are still doing things together. How long has it been now? 3-4-5 years? You know how time flies when you're having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, sage. My posting probably won't be quite as frequent as it was years ago. But I hope to put up a new post at least once a week.

    Thanks, ginnie. We've been married three years come September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers in the flower-box. They remind me of Germany.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tim ! So happy you're back and post again. A new blog and the same author though, loving nature and mankind.
    (Cergipontin and I take a summer break...)
    The impatient is high, ours in France are not exactly the same : they are low and creeping.
    My husband enjoy green or yellow tomatoes too. They are special and so nice in a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, charley. I think those flowers help to make the front entry way a bit more inviting.

    Thanks, cergie. It is good to be back blogging again. And I'm happy you visited.

    ReplyDelete