Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring at Rice Greenhouses

This morning I visited Rice Greenhouses of Perkasie, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It is actually located in the Deep Run area of Bedminster Township. Two of my brothers own and run this business. The beauty of their plants delight me greatly. Below are a few photos from my visit there.

Hanging baskets - petunias and geraniums

A larger view inside one of their greenhouses

 More petunias

Delightful flowers

Up close

A hanging basket with a variety of flowers

Bright and sunny

More petunias

6 comments:

  1. They always have beautiful flowers and you have done well to capture their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I hope to get there soon before all the flowers are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! I should have KNOWN it ran in the family. DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Tim. the flowers are so vibrant.
    Your brothers have a wonderful business there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that the plants are grown there. I enjoy these petunias...
    Spring was hidden in the green house during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondeful photos to keep the colors year-round.

    ReplyDelete